Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What are the FAA security clearance requirements for ATC's?

The subject pretty much sums it up, I'm 23 and was pretty much a loser up until the past year or so with no dreams or aspirations, was terminated from employment a few times, I've never used drugs or really abused alcohol, there's a hit an run on my police record from when I was 18 although I didn't run and was never even cited for the incident, other than that I'm pretty clean and was never convicted of a crime other than a traffic violation. I've just been wanting to go back to school to do this, but wonder if I'm wasting my time due to my "shaky" past. I know the FAA is pretty strict but I've seen where some people that have turned their lives around like I did have been granted clearance. If you're going to leave some disrespectful and degrading comment then please don't waste my time. Any help guiding me in the right direction will be much appreciated, thanks in advance.

No comments:

Post a Comment