Monday, July 18, 2011

Conformity? And Some Good Unknown Bands?

im a major super huge non conformist i dont like many people im really smart i was illinios state scholar due to almost perfect act and sat scores im like an emo nerd and where im at its either you wear abercrombie and hollister and prance around like you own the world because you can afford 20 dollar ts(so rich right-sarcasm my band ts are more than that) or you are just straight ghetto but im not poor or anything i just hate posers and people who do stuff just cause its cool but lately everyone has changed over to wearing stuff i wear and lip rings and like the whole hollister crowd has changed wearing asking alexandria t shirts and stuff even teachers noticed one of my faves my calc teacher told me he was surprised at me he said he always thought i was different than the rest i feel very frustrated half of them dont even know the bands they wear or have limited knowledge on this new found representation of whatever it is led zeppelin is also pretty big with people who are not ghetto or wanna be preps and ghetto kids(i love lz) and these ghetto kids are walking around with tattoos of them and stuff and you ask them about it and the say idk it just looks cool i dont even feel like myself i feel like just one of them even though me and my little group never tried to fit in now i just look like one of them not an individual not someone who stands out just one of a million what do i do im also looking for some unknown bands no one has heard of all my other modern bands i listen to are getting old i still like them and even the 60s and 70s stuff i like everything from vivaldi to frampton to of mice and men just looking for some new stuff not too many people know about and dont make any fake judgments about a situation you just know a portion of you dont know me or the people around i just want opinions not people saying stuff like poser and all that because you dont even know that makes me so mad just looking for the insight of different people

No comments:

Post a Comment