Saturday, July 16, 2011

A few questions about braces?

Different kinds of braces do different jobs! Train tracks straighten teeth! Blocks get rid of over and under bites! Metal retainers get the teeth that are sticking out to go back where they should be. They are usually really effective. I have train tracks and they only hurt when I get them tightened. My friends have blocks and apparently they don't really hurt! Not sure about the retainers. My friend just recently got hers removed and her teeth look amazing. After braces you get your teeth whitened for free (if your under 18) and you get given a retainer usually just to wear it over night to stop your teeth moving back! My advise it if you are offered them then take them because you will probably regret it when your older. Hope this helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment